Kantha Quilt Indian Vintage Reversible Handmade Blanket Wholesale 10 Pcs Lot
Vintage Kantha Quilt Gudri Reversible Throw Ralli Bedspread Bedding India. This piece of art is completely hand stitched by Women artisan in Rajasthan, India.
Approx Size of each kantha: 50 x 80 inches/ 132 x 205 cm Approx
Item Code: 00 Assorted
Fabric: Recycled cotton fabric
• This Vintage Throw Kantha Quilt is made of Old Cotton sari Fabric with three layers of saris together with thousands of small and delicate Fine Kantha stitches.
• This gorgeous kantha bedspread The entire quilt is hand embroidered with end number of straight stitches to create a unique product, one of a kind, thus it’s a perfect GIFT too.
• It is reversible, can be used from both sides. Both sides have different patterns.
• It is made from vintage old cotton saris, and softly quilted .
• Kantha is the ancient Indian art of embroidery ,actually the kantha is a simple running stitch.
• The way in which the stitch has been used is what makes the quilt extraordinary.
•bed spread / coverlet
•for the kombi, gypsy caravan or teepee
•curtain / room divider
•Washing Instructions : Easy Machine Wash
• ALL THE 15 PIECES ARE ASSORTED IN COLOR AND DESIGN.
• As this is made from vintage saris, it has some imperfections. They have patches of other color clothes. they might have some stains, although we wash them well before shipping to remove bad odor and spots.
• All these imperfections make these vintage art pieces more unique.
If you have any questions prior to making a purchase, I look forward to hearing from you….